4.16.2010

Headspace Art & Music Festival!!!

I'm so excited to be a part of this awesome arts & music festival in Osaka! Leigh will be dancing while my images will be projected on to her! I really hope to capture some video of this first time, but long time in coming, idea. If you saw our "Imageography" projects, you can perhaps imagine what it could look like... although the event is tonight, I haven't seen it come together yet. We've been so busy packing (Jeff and I are leaving Osaka in 4 days!!!!!) and Leigh's mom has been here, so while I've been taking pics and making the video, she's been choreographing, and I really can't wait to see it come together! Anyways, I'll also have some arty prints for sale, and I'll try to post those here soon for you to see....
If you're in Osaka, I hope to see you TONIGHT!!!
~ morgan



No comments: