6.05.2009

Image[ography]

Like videography, Image[ography] is my definition for creating a video like sequence with still images only. I've had this idea brewing, then I met Leigh and she shared similar thoughts.
On top of being a beautiful woman and friend, Leigh is an amazing dancer, yogi and writer.
She wrote a poem and we complied it together, and went with a very loose plan.
This is what came of it. WATCH THE SHORT VIDEO NOW!
We are so excited to share this with you and the world, so please comment!
There will be many more Image[ography] projects to follow in Japan!

Here are some of the shots I loved...

























WATCH the video Relent.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Grainger said...

Love the images and the video!!! Leigh and Megan, you both are awesome!!! I'd love to see the poem too!!! :)

j.dresselhaus said...

Gorgeous! We have a lot of the same favorites. You rock!!! Tell Leigh, "hi" for me and that I wish I had her legs! :)

<3

Jamie

Janda said...

Just had time to watch this and I really enjoyed it. Great creativity!